1 pkt Roi Thai Green Curry Simmer Sauce
500g Monkfish or other firm fish, diced. You can also use chicken thighs, diced fine
2 cloves of garlic, minced
1 tbsp fresh ginger, minced
1 can bamboo shoots
1 cup celery, diced fine
1 cup small button mushrooms, halved
2 cups sugar snap peas
1 tbsp coconut oil (or extra virgin olive oil)
Salt and pepper to season
2 red chillies, sliced to garnish
- In a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat, melt the coconut oil.
- Add garlic and ginger and sauté for about 1 minute until fragrant, take care not to burn the garlic.
- Add all vegetables except for the chilli and sauté for another 5 minutes until softened.
- Add the fish or chicken and the Roi Thai Green Curry Simmer Sauce and stir to combine the ingredients. Simmer for 4-5 minutes for the fish or 8-10 for the chicken.
- Remove from the heat and season with salt & pepper to taste.
- Garnish with chilli and serve with rice.
(Recipes and Images Copyright Chef Jimmy Boswell 2014)
Ingredients 1 pkt Roi Thai Green Curry Simmer Sauce 500g Monkfish or other firm fish, diced. You can also use chicken thighs, diced fine 2 cloves of garlic, minced 1 tbsp fresh ginger, minced 1 can bamboo shoots 1 cup celery, diced fine 1 cup small button mushrooms,...
Ingredients 1 pkt Roi Thai Massaman Curry Simmer Sauce 2 tbsp coconut or sunflower oil, divided 600g lean beef, lamb or goat meat cut into 3cm cubes 1 large onion, diced 3 large carrots, thickly sliced 1 cup celery, diced 2 cups beef stock 1/4 cup fresh coriander...
Ingredients 1 pkt Roi Thai Tom Yum Sauce 400g prawns, peeled and deveined 1 tbsp olive or coconut oil 1 tbsp grated fresh ginger 2 garlic cloves, minced 1 medium onion, chopped 1 tsp sea salt 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper 1/2 cup fresh coriander, coarsely chopped...
Ingredients: 1 pkt Roi Thai Panang Curry Simmer Sauce 1 tbsp vegetable oil 25mm (1 inch) piece of ginger, pealed and grated 3 garlic cloves smashed 1 large onion, chopped fine 4 spring onions, sliced fine 3 cups green beans, diced 400g chicken thighs, cut into cubes 2...