1/2 cup Sunreal dried diced apricots
1/4 cup Sunreal dried cranberries
3 cups plain untoasted muesli
1/2 cup desiccated coconut
1/2 cup chopped pistachios
1/3 cup caster sugar
1 egg, lightly beaten
1 1/4 cups self-raising flour
185g butter, chopped
1/2 cup golden syrup
- Preheat oven to 180°C/160°C fan-forced.
- Line a 20cm x 30cm lamington pan with baking paper, allowing a 2cm overhang at both long ends.
- Place muesli, coconut, apricots, cranberries, pistachios, sugar, egg and flour in a large bowl. Stir well to combine.
- Melt butter and golden syrup in a small saucepan over medium heat until melted and combined. Add butter mixture to muesli mixture and stir to combine.
- Spread mixture into prepared pan and smooth the top. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until firm to touch and golden.
- Cool completely before cutting into slices.
(Recipes and Images Copyright Chef Jimmy Boswell 2014)
Ingredients 200g Sunreal Pitted Dates or Prunes 1/4 cup mango chutney (I use spicy mango chutney for an added twist) 8-10 slices streaky bacon tooth picks to secure the bacon to the dates Instructions Coat the dates with mango chutney and set aside. With the flat edge...
Ingredients 60g Sunreal raisins 250g self-raising flour or gluten free self-raising flour Pinch of salt 55g Butter 25g caster sugar 150ml milk 1.5 teaspoon vanilla essence Plain flour to dust work surface Instructions Pre-heat the oven to 200°C (fan-forced 180°C) and...
Ingredients 1/2 cup Sunreal dried diced apricots 1/4 cup Sunreal dried cranberries 3 cups plain untoasted muesli 1/2 cup desiccated coconut 1/2 cup chopped pistachios 1/3 cup caster sugar 1 egg, lightly beaten 1 1/4 cups self-raising flour 185g butter, chopped 1/2 cup...
Ingredients 8 Sunreal dried apricots 1/4 cup Sunreal dried pitted prunes 1/4 cup Sunreal dried pitted dates 1/2 cup chopped pineapple, fresh is best 1/2 cup white wine 1/2 cup apple juice 1 star anise 1 small cinnamon stick 1 tbsp sugar Instructions Combine all the...
Ingredients 1 cup dried Sunreal dates, chopped 1 cup soft brown sugar 1/2 cup crystallized ginger, chopped if needed 110 g butter, chopped 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda (baking soda) 1 1/2 cups self-raising flour or 1 1/2 cups gluten free self-raising flour 1 egg, beaten...